WHERE WE CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS

WHERE WE CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS


Please REFRESH this page to get the latest content.

PLEASE HIT YOUR REFRESH BUTTON OFTEN... NEW CONTENT BEING ADDED REGULARLY.

TEAM EGO: EACH PLAYER BRINGS OUT THE BEST GIFTS OF ALL THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS.
.... Bill Russell, Coach, Boston Celtics

Parable of the Eagle who Thought He Was a Chicken

Sunday, August 17, 2008

8.17.08 Lynn Rothfuss discusses: Skill With People by Les Giblin

LISTEN TO THIS CALL HERE


MP3 File


http://skillwithpeople.com/ Les' site with his books.



Call Notes from Lynn Rothfuss:


Good evening and welcome to the Pat Crosby Leadership Hour, August 17th, 2008. Where we celebrate your Greatness.
This is your co-host Lynn Rothfuss, coming to you, live from New Jersey.
You can find us on the web at http://leadership forumtraining.blogspot.com
Pat Crosby is well known and respected in the health and wellness industry and a friend to many.
Pat has been busy adding the finishing touches to her 2 books, one on "Forgiveness" and "Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad MLM Wolves".
I was among the first of several people to read her draft, and I'm here to tell you, it's an amazing book! Pat has this natural ability of writing. You can relate and feel her passion, creativity, and dedication in every line that Pat writes. Pat continues to set an industry standard in every thing she does!
Bob Burg, co-author of "The Go Giver", read Pat's draft, and proclaims it a winner! To purchase this amazing book you can email Pat, at patcrosby@gmail.com.
Christmas is just around the corner, birthdays and anniversary's are great opportunities to gift this book that says, I Love You, again and again each time someone reads it. This makes a perfect gift!
I'm hoping to convince Pat to read the forgiveness book on a future call. I know once you read it, you will want to attend one of Pat's workshops on Forgiveness.
My friends, we are in a people business and when more than one person is gatheres, there is a great need to learn about true forgiveness and thankfulness.
One thing I can guarantee you, because I have personally experienced Pat's healing retreats. You walk away a better person and on your way to healing emotional clutter of which we all have!
Any one who is ready to move to the next level of healing and dissolving layers of emotional clutter owe it to themselves to email Pat and ask for her next workshop. Again patcrosby@gmail.com.
I'd like to share with you tonight one of my favorite books, "Skill With People" by LesGiblin. It's a fantastic little book and has been a training book for decades. The book is simple, concise, powerful and full of amazing insights. His book is easy to read and refer to over time when Leadership decisions are required. Since all of us are emerging Leaders, I know this book will be of high interest to you, because it's on Relationship Training.
I first bought this book when I went into teaching and began my network marketing business. The book has proven valuable beyond measure. Les Giblin's common sense approach and easy to read pages make it one of my most referred books in my collection.
Tonight I'm going to review these several points of interest. There will be 5 sections.
I will discuss insight # 1,2, and 3
Point number 4, understanding people and human nature.
Number 5, how to skillfully talk to people.
The way I will approach this *7 to un mute yourself to comment or ask a question after each section.
Let's begin.

No comments: