WHERE WE CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS

WHERE WE CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS


Please REFRESH this page to get the latest content.

PLEASE HIT YOUR REFRESH BUTTON OFTEN... NEW CONTENT BEING ADDED REGULARLY.

TEAM EGO: EACH PLAYER BRINGS OUT THE BEST GIFTS OF ALL THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS.
.... Bill Russell, Coach, Boston Celtics

Parable of the Eagle who Thought He Was a Chicken

Sunday, July 20, 2008

7.20.08 Death & Dying. When a Team Member Passes Over

LISTEN to Ken Huggins Memorial Call Here.
Death. When a Team Member Passes Over.





Rick Berry Comments:
Every should have their daily dose of "Greens" !

Pat Crosby Comments Back:
Big Al Would Agree !

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Poem by Henry Van Dyke read by Lynn Rothfuss in Celebration of Kenn Huggins Passing.

Lynn changed only one word by adding Ken's name in last sentence of poem.

"A Mile With Me"

O who will walk a mile with me

Along life's merry way?

A comrade blithe and full of glee,

Who dares to laugh out loud and free,

And let his fancy play,

Like a happy child, through the flowers gay

That fill the field and fringe the way

Where he walks a mile with me.

And who will walk a mile with me

Along life's weary way?

A friend whose heart has eyes to see

The stars shine out o'er the darkening lea,

And the quiet rest at the end o' the day,

A friend who knows, and dares to say,

The brave, sweet words that cheer the way

Where he walks a mile with me.

With such a comrade, such a friend,

I fain would walk till journey's end,

Through summer sunshine, winter rain,

And then?- Farewell, Ken we shall meet again!



~~~~~~~~~~


Hello, hope your day is going fantastic!

Thought you might enjoy this video of IZ,singer Pat played on last nights call, for celebration of Ken's passing.

The energy from his voice,tone,vibration could not be fully experienced and enjoyed through MFF's phone quality.
A tribute to Bruddah IZ - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, a fravorite son of Hawaii whose music brought joy to millions the world over. Featuring a medley of "Over The Rainbow" and "What a Wonderful World." IZ served as a goodwill ambassador for the native people of Hawaii and will remain in our hearts forever. Aloha and Mahalo!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listener Brenda Beard (Chicago) emails:

Wow Pat, thanks for responding so quickly!

Yes, I have done a Master Cleanse twice in the last 5 years once for 5 days and once for 9 days.
I was just feeling low energy and knew it was time for a cleanse. Not just for physical reasons but to get in touch with my inner self, I think I'm more blue than yellow and I'm ready to get focused on my vita mark business.
My mother passed on from this earth last spring. She and my dad lived right across the street from me. She was a true yellow as perfect as a human could be. Your Sunday night tribute to Ken Huggins and Ken's message he sent back to earth helped me realize how peaceful she is now.

I was so shocked when I heard about Ken. Rick Berry's recordings of Ken's lessons were great! We can all learn so much from Ken. He would not have been so prepared for his passing on if he had not been introduced to MFF. It makes me realize what a wonderful opportunity we had with MFF to help other with personal growth!










No comments: