WHERE WE CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS

WHERE WE CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS


Please REFRESH this page to get the latest content.

PLEASE HIT YOUR REFRESH BUTTON OFTEN... NEW CONTENT BEING ADDED REGULARLY.

TEAM EGO: EACH PLAYER BRINGS OUT THE BEST GIFTS OF ALL THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS.
.... Bill Russell, Coach, Boston Celtics

Parable of the Eagle who Thought He Was a Chicken

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Callers Response to Ken Huggins Crossing

Bernard Tritz - who had a NDE (near death experience) himself - shares this message he received from Ken Huggins after Ken totally crossed ver.

This message was read at Ken's memorial service today.

My dear dear friends

I have gone to a new life. I know you are missing me terribly, be comforted in the thought that one day we will all be together again enjoying a new life. A life full of everything we could not experience before and all that we wished for is now reality. Some of you understand perfectly well what I am talking about. During our life together we spoke of future and possibilities. We dreamed together of the perfect place and the perfect life. Well it’s real for me now. Be certain that I am with you although you can’t hear me or see me, I am in the next room near by. We will work together but on a different plane this time.

Please be not sadden, I am gone from sight but in spirit I am with you. I am fully totally and completely happy. I am fulfilled and one day you will be to. Remember to always love to the maximum. Enjoy life to the fullest. Serve like you never served before. Love like you never loved before. Every breath you take can be the last one make it count. Every person you encounter is a child of God thus very precious. Many are trust into you care for a time, treat them well. Be good to each other your next life depend on it.

If tears must fall let them be tears of joy, have no regrets our life together was fulfilled.

I am off to my next assignment, some things we have no control over. Prepare for it the best you can, keep in mind everyone of you will depart from this life. It is a great experience. I love all of you beyond your understanding. I am full now. I am complete now.

We will be together again

Love

Ken

Through Bernard Tritz


Thank you, Bernard :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



http://ThePatCrosbyLeadershipHour.blogspot.com

No comments: