WHERE WE CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS

WHERE WE CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS


Please REFRESH this page to get the latest content.

PLEASE HIT YOUR REFRESH BUTTON OFTEN... NEW CONTENT BEING ADDED REGULARLY.

TEAM EGO: EACH PLAYER BRINGS OUT THE BEST GIFTS OF ALL THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS.
.... Bill Russell, Coach, Boston Celtics

Parable of the Eagle who Thought He Was a Chicken

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Feb 3, 2007

TONIGHT: Lynn Rothfuss co-anchors with Rick Berry.




NOTES FROM LYNN ROTHFUSS:

Hi every one and good evening.

I enjoy sharing a story and poems to illustrate a point. My most favorite poem, is one I received by fax in 2001.

The poem entitled" The Masters" is so powerful and every word has special meaning for me.

Here's hoping it becomes one of your favorite, because as you speak this, you begin to realize you are taking to your soul and spirit. You are speaking your reality out loud.

The Masters

Today is a great day and I have the opportunity to show up as the best me ever!

I am an irresistible magnet with the absolute power to attract into my life

everything that I desire. My life is a huge success!

I am committed to constant and never-ending personal improvement,

and I take massive action steps to create the future, as I want it.

I will do whatever it takes to become the winner I know I can be.

My beliefs create my reality! I choose robust health, abundant wealth,
constant happiness and eternal love. I attract, heal and positively
influence the lives of people in my community.

I think big thoughts, relish small pleasures and handle all setbacks gracefully.

I give thanks for the opportunity to serve humanity and I willingly accept
the rewards being sent to me by an abundant universe.

I am deeply gratefulfor all I create and receive. My life is now in total balance and I am a MASTER!

WOW! I don't know about you, but every time I read this I get the chills.

This is so powerful as a daily guide!

So, how does one become a Master?

When ever I share I find it helpful to connect the dots and also show a wayto do the thing I'm talking about.

To become a Master, one way is to be part of a master mind group. MichaelDlouhy shares his 30 day cleanse with every one willing to commit to their personalgrowth every Wednesday at 3 PM and again 8 PM.

I was on the 30 day cleanse and being blue got unfocused and jumped off.

I find it's now time to connect back to the cleanse, my personal growth and business need the infusion.

So for those of you not on the 30 day mental cleanse and those of you, like me, who were on and jumped off, I encourage you to hop back on.


Here is the web address.

www.30daycleanse.com


*********************


Also, Laura Lucas has some hot cooking tips for you tonight!

See Supersoy Cookbook Link on the upper right of the page at
LeadershipForumTraining.blogspot.com



CALL NOTES FROM LAURA LUCAS


Lynn Rothfuss 2/3/2008

Appetizer Rich Chocolate Shake Recipe

This Recipe taste better than Chocolate Ice Cream and Healthier

  1. 8 oz of Goya Coconut Milk (large can 25oz economical you can get 3 servings)
  2. one heaping scoop of Chocolate Shake
  3. 2 oz of Limu Plus
  4. a dash of crave
  5. 2- 3 ice cubes
  6. apple ( peeled and cut into small pieces, apples give you more fiber than most fruit)
  7. When I want a much thicker shake I add one or two teaspoons of VitaFiber
  8. one teaspoon of flax seed oil ( healthy oil for women)


CALL NOTES LYNN ROTHFUSS BNI & AM BIZ Lynn Rothfuss Sunday February 3, 2008 Promoting and Marketing in your Local Market

BNI Business Network International
Business Word of Mouth Referral System

The benefits that BNI have taught me is:

1. How to talk and share what products and services I offer, since
Vitamark has 40 products, each week I describe the benefits of one product a week.

2. You give a 60 second snap shot of who you are, what type of
referral your looking for, the benefits of your product or service.

3. Has taught me to know more about all my products, and what the benefits are for each product.

4. You don't sell to chapter members, you teach them what your looking
for as a good referral for your business

5. You learn to do one on ones over a cup of coffee or lunch. Very
Important. The one on ones, build the relationship that leads to more business.

Bottom Line:
This is more about Educating and Servicing your future customers than hard selling them. Every one has a sphere of influence of 250 people. When you educate, build a relationship, many of members do become a customer and refer to not only the 250 people they know, but every one they meet along life's way.

We carry on us at all times a vinyl business card holder with all of
our members cards to hand out.


AM BIZ- Another Business Networking Group
Through the County Chamber of Commerce or Local City Chamber of Commerce.

AM BIZ in Warren County where I live, is run by our Warren County Chamber of
Commerce. They might have a different name than AM BIZ, but function the same way.

Here is the format:

• You basically do what we do at BNI.

• You give a 20 second snap shot of what you do to whole group.

• You then divide into smaller groups, depending on how many people present.


• At your small group you are timed and given 2 minutes to give a
better snap shot of what you do. • Most hand out business cards to people around their table as they talk.

• You pick a business card out of fish bowl and make time to visit with that person for a one on one to discuss further what you are both about.

The key here is one on ones. Very important. You build relationship and sooner than later you will get more new customers. Check with your local county chamber. It is usually free for this once a month meeting from 7:15-8:30 am. Each town has a County chamber as well as a local city chamber.

Naturally the chamber is always looking for you to join chamber, put I like "FREE" when I can get it. So make sure you ask is it "Free" to join the business networking meeting of local business owners.

If the chamber does not have one, suggest if they would be interested
in starting one,orrrrrrr if you could help them start one????? Great way to build reputation, credibility, and visibility!!!!! Also check out the chambers website for info and phone number.

Good Night and Success Be Yours,

Lynn Rothfuss



********

CALL OUTLINE NOTES FROM LAURA LUCAS

* Round Table Discussion hosted by Lynn Rothfuss

"What we are enjoying or having success with,

as it relates to building our business."

Seasoned as well as new Team members share their thoughts and insights.

*Crave Marketing, presented by Roxanne Green

A wealth of ideas and tips shared . . .

-Roxanne shares some advertising ideas that are working for her locally.

-Roxanne demonstrates how to speak with someone to identify "appropriate" persons to share samples with.

-Roxanne explains how to follw-up with persons who received samples.

*Crave Recipes:

The Ultimate Energy Drink, shared by Rick Berry

Recipe for the best tasting energy drink you'll ever try:

1 20 oz bottle
1 shot glass (2 oz) of LimuPlus
1 full packet of Crave
Fill with mixed VitaEnhanced Water

Shake well, Drink & Drive Legally!

Crave-Pineapple Cooler, as suggested by 2007 Diamond Cruisers

1 full packet of Crave

6 oz of pineapple juice

16 oz of water

Shake Well & Enjoy!!

**Has received RAVE reviews from those who did not prefer the taste of Crave alone.**

Crave-Jigglers, shared by Laura Lucas

This works GREAT with Pineapple or Lime Jello.

1/2 cup tempid water mixed thoroughly with 1 packet of Crave-set aside.

Mix 1 cup boiling water with 2 packets of Jello, till jello mix is completely disolved.

Then stir in 1/2 cup water-Crave mixture.

Pour into dish (like 8x8, but any shape will do)

Refrigerate 3 hours.

Cut into cubes and serve.

>>Great snack idea for kids! Small servings of Crave in kid friendly food . . . Great for when kids need extra focus and energy, like before doing homework or participating in a sport.

>>>Adults will Enjoy too! Add Fruit and Serve as a party dish.

Enjoy Getting New Recipes and Ideas??

I would like to receive and compile recipes and/or tips using our Vitamark products, then post them to the LeadershipForum blog for all to share. Then, as time and group-interest allows, on the weekly team call you could speak up and tell the group your tip or recipe.

How do YOU use Your products??

Please Email your Recipes and/or Tips to LauraInKY@gmail.com






self-improvement
attraction
coaching
creativity
goal-setting
inspiration
leadership
motivation
positive attitude
success
self-improvement techniques
time management







14

No comments: